Friday, November 29, 2013

Bugis trip!

25.11.2013
Have nothing much to talk about so I thought I should blog about the day when I went Bugis with Krystal and Priscilla since there are some pics in my phone^^

ootd// 
:D

erm toilet ootd? 


傻婆-s

Had a great day shopping+gossiping hehe <3
Got a job and I started work on tues! It was quite stressful at first but got better the second day!
The only downside of working is that I need to have my breaks alone and its super sad :(
Plus I had to find stocks quickly if not the customer will become very pekchek and I feel very useless sometimes. But I think its still easier than studying :X

hehe I have 1k views on this blog this month and Im super happy. thanks for reading^^
sorry for this super short post but I'll update on USS trip in the next few days^^

No comments:

Post a Comment