Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Themed Rooms for the ultimate facial experience

I just did lasik and can't apply lotions and sunblocks for a period of time for fear of getting them into my eyes. Plus, I haven't had facial for 1.5 months so my skin was in a really bad state. Hence, I was quite thankful when Sample Store gave me the opportunity to have a customised facial experience with Lynn Aesthetic.

Conveniently located near Kovan MRT station, I had no issues locating the shop!
Upon entering, I was served with warm smiles and their chinese date tea.
Chinese date tea and peppermint candy

I was then brought around to visit their facial and massage rooms and I must say I was really impressed because each room had a theme and had different masseur or therapist as its 'owner'.

Here are a few of my favourite rooms:

Rose

Beach/Seashell

Snow White

Crystal


For my own treatment, I was assigned the Garden room on the second storey.
It was really beautifully decorated and I fell in love at first sight.
Garden

Selfie before the treatment!

The whole treatment process took 2 hours and consisted of all these steps:

1. Cleansing of skin
2. Application of Toner onto skin
3. Application of gomage peel to remove the deeper layers of dead skin cells.
4. Face scrub to remove the surface dead skin cells.
5. The most dreaded extraction. It was really thorough and took quite a long time because I had so much to extract:(
6. Eyebrow shaping.
7. Application of oxygen serum to ensure that my cells receive enough oxygen to rejuvenate.
8. Sensitive gel was then applied with a device that uses ultrasound to deliver the goodness of the gel into my skin.
9. Eyelid care: application of eye mask
10. Lightening soft mask
11. Massage

For some of these steps, my therapist, Karine, used a towel glove which was hand sewn by the lady boss. This towel glove was one of the selling point of the facial because each glove would first be sanitised, then soaked in lavender oil and then placed in the incubator (to keep the towels warm) before use.

During the facial, Karine would give me some advice on how to take care of my skin and I can tell that she was genuine about wanting to help me improve my skin, which I really appreciate.

Consultation Room
After the facial session, I was brought into the consultation room and I was glad that there was just a little bit of selling, without any pushing!

There were so much products used during the facial treatment I felt really pampered throughout.
After the facial, I could tell that my pores appeared smaller for the next few days and the skin was significantly softer to the touch. Even my mum commented that I had a glow on my face!
Overall, I had a really pleasant experience and am thankful for this opportunity from Sample store. 

With Karine


Lynn Aesthetic

Address: Blk 211 Hougang Street 21, #01-317, 530211 
Tel: 6289 8901
Instagram: @LynnAestheticSG
Operating Hours: Mon-Fri: 10am-9pm; Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm


Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I would like to start spa business. Do you have an experience in this field? There are too many options in esthetic equipment. Could you advise? Where to buy professional galvanic?

    ReplyDelete