Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Get social mediafied!

Last event in school! -Prom!!
The theme was get social media-fied! So I did my nails according to the theme.
Not gonna write much in this post as the photos are already speaking for themselves already and I'm trying not to make this post too lengthy! 
Guess what apps are these?

Camwhoring while on bus!
OOTN

Angeline <3

Annabelle!

Jolene!

Elizabeth!

Huining!

Kaijing!

Xuesi!

Brindha!

Pin Jie!

Yongle!

Feng Cheng!

Natasha!

Ivan!

Yaowen!

idk who LOL

Andy!

Doris!



Eva!

my twinnnehhhh :D



Kelly!

ChenHui!

Kabilash! sorry i only have this photo:(


KianTat!

Jasmine!



<333 wo de ai ai LOL

Guofeng!

Zhiyan!

Siti!

Ronald!

Ms hesley!

Alicia!

Yijie!

Zihuan!


<3


We got blue hair(lighting) YAY LOL
Tried to dye my hair blue the day before but the colour didn't show up! (will blog more about my hair in the next post)


Ryan!


Jywa!

our dress looks similar :D plus we both wear silver bangles HEHE <3
Weiting!

Kunrong!
I'm smiling so retarded-ly cause we knock into each other's heads before taking this photo LOL.
Peggy!

Shixin!

Jasmine, Rachel and Yenteng! :)

Peiying!

Dina!

Pohyee!

XiaoYan!

Ruixiang!

Weigen! suspenders HAHA

Xinmin! Love her dress <333

Winsoon!

Zhenghan!

Vincent!

My sweets providers  :D

Bio class photo! (koped this from Facebook!)
With winnie! got this from facebook cause didn't get to take photo with her:(

Souvenir from school!

Everybody was dressed up so prettily that night<3
Had quite a good time taking photos as this might be the last time I'm seeing them. Really hope to keep in contact with some even though we graduated but its really not possible. Had a total of 13 blisters that night and I limped badly the next day LOL. well, ai mei bu ai ming!

till next time!//

No comments:

Post a Comment