Monday, June 10, 2013

Monster university

Have you all watched Monster Inc before? Cause I've watched the show at least three times and each time, I still found it quite entertaining :D
Remember mike and sulley?

And there was this little girl named boo in the show with super huge eyes!

Anyway, monster inc is back with a second series on 20 June! Monster University!! (However, it's not continuous from monster inc so there's no boo)

What makes me excited to catch the show: 
I'm quite excited to catch this show as its a Disney movie and Disney movie always never fail to have  good graphics and storyline! Plus, Im sure this show will be very funny cause there's Mike and Sulley! Then we can all relax ourselves a bit ^^ Next, I'm also excited as I've been really busy lately and don't have time to watch movies and this show is coming out during the holidays!! *whoots* Plus, I've watched the trailer already and I liked it a lot!

screenshot a few scenes from the trailer that I found quite cute :P

Sulley asking mike : were you kissing my hand?
Sulley : I dont shed!  /// Mike: really? // 
"I can't be late on the first day!"
okay, shall let you watch the trailer yourself^^

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel

bye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment