Saturday, June 15, 2013

Crew gathering (part 1)

Blogging this post as I'm on my way to work crew gathering part two LOL.
Had a crew gathering on tues behind the store and I was on time YAY!

Worn the stripped knit top from hollyhoque and carried my usual studded sling bag.. And one auntie mistaken me and thought I brought such a big bag cause I wanna Dabao all the leftovers home LOL wtf.
Ate very little cause the food wasn't that .. Nice .. 
Took some photos then too! 

With liana
With Derek 
With Derek and Cailing 
With Saiful :B
Okay after this is with all my managers!
With atiqah! 
With BOSS HAHAHA HE LOOK SO CUTE HERE

WIth dafeng and he posing to look handsome LOL
With Junmin!
Azra~
With mama!
And Alex!
And a photo with all the youngsters and  they're the ones that make me enjoy working ^^

Coped this photo from Facebook....

Cause Shunlong, me and Saiful poker face at the back HAHAHAH

Can't wait for BBQ and cycling later hehehe!

Ok bye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment