Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dazzlette Nails- Rilakkuma

Popped by Dazzlette for the second time some time last week. This time, I took more photos of the boutique!


Pretty, classy and the only nail salon at Bras Basah Complex!
Comfotable chairs for your manicure/pedicure!

So many range of gels to choose from! 
Other than the usual Gelish, Dazzlette also has Ace gel, which is a type of gel made in Japan and only Ace Gel certified manicurists are able to import these type of gel! 

Ace gel will not cause any shrinkage and is highly pigmented! The colours of Ace gels are also mixable, so you can create any design that is desired! 

You can also pop on to Ace Gel's gallery to see the wonders you can create with Ace Gel and request for these designs at Dazzlette!  



Enjoying my nails spa treatment while removing my cuticles!


Extended one of my nails using hardgel :) 

In case you're wondering if extension of nails takes a long time, it doesn't!
I'd always thought that extension is super time consuming but mine was extended by Koji in less than a minute!

This time, I wanted Rilakkuma designs for my nails! Showed Koji several designs that I came across on Instagram and she whipped up my very own Rilakkuma nails!

Drying my nails under the UV Lamp


In case you're wondering, "C" stands for Christine 


♥ Do visit Dazzlette if you're looking for quality nail services by skilful manicurists 


 ♥♥♥ Can't emphasise on how much i LOVE my nails now ♥♥♥
Received countless of compliments over the past week from my friends saying that the 3D bear is cute yay!!
Was rushing for time on the day I did my manicure as I had to catch a movie afterwards and Koji still managed to design my nails without compromising its quality and made sure all was perfect before the time I stated!



Pamper yourselves at Dazzlette now! 

♥ Remember to quote my name "Christine" for 20% off all nail services in June!! 

Dazzlette Nails

231 Bain Street
Bras Basah Complex
#01-71 s180232

For appointments, please call 90999928 / 63334221



No comments:

Post a Comment