Saturday, September 13, 2014

Afterimages

Was invited to Afterimages movie gala premiere by TIN on Wednesday night!


Was kinda looking forward to it because I haven't watch any horror movies in the past few months. The show was scheduled to start at 9pm and we could collect our tickets from 7pm onwards. Left training from school earlier and met with Jasmine at about 8.30pm at the Cathay. I actually forgot to bring a comb and had to brush my hair with my fingers during my entire 30 minutes train journey to Dhoby :(


Saw HP there too!


Didn't really have time to ask for photos with the cast as the seemed very busy so I only took a photo with pamelyn!


Excited for the show



The show was rather scary and I would rate it about 3.7/5. It was about 5 students burning cameras to the spirits during the seventh month. In return, the spirits gave them films.
There was a total of 5 short films in the movie. I liked the second film the most because it was kinda touching. As for the third film, I was freaking out when the woman decided to cut her own face. Alright I shall not reveal too much! Do give it a try and catch it at any cineplex! 

Now, I'll be giving away 2 novels(worth $10) inspired by Afterimages! To win, all you have to do is to just comment anything on this Instagram post( http://instagram.com/p/s6gd2qLpuP/?modal=true ):



I'll pick 2 winners via a random generator and contact the winners via Instagram DM on 17Sept2014 11.59pm.

Thanks for reading! Do catch the video and support our local talents!


No comments:

Post a Comment