Friday, June 27, 2014

Friends for life

Headed to sentosa with my 4/6 peeps about a week ago! The attendance was super sad cause only 6 4/6 peeps went. 
I thought it would be boring initially but I'm definitely glad I went! Bonded more to them after this outing!

Had fun playing truth or dare in the sea! Almost everyone turned out having sunburn except me because I spammed sunblock (sorry it's a must to show off).. plus I carried umbrella (ok not so grand cause nobody else had it)

I'm typing this as I'm on the train and the guy sitting beside me just stood up, leaving me super paranoid cause idk I stink or what HAIS. 

But nvrm, shall just ignore him. 

After soaking in the water for about 2 hours, we headed to the sand and played cards! I won some money too hehe.

Afterwards, we took the skyride and the luge. It was my first time taking it and I liked the sky ride a lot! But I think I spent too much time taking selfies and it was quite a waste cause I didn't really enjoy much of the scenery. Must really keep my phone when I go out next time. We took the ride during the evening and the sunset was just too pretty!
Here's a photo without any filters:



And here's our group shot!!

Definitely had a great time and I can't wait for the next outing!

Today is the first day of school and something happened this morning that made me even more determined to do well this term. I hope this determination lasts for this whole term.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment