Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Bedtime story

Wanted to sleep early tonight so I went to bed early. But the more I try to sleep, the more uneasy I get. So I decided not to waste time and blog instead.
Headed to orchard last wed with Krystal and Jiajun as they wanted to collect their pay and do some shopping! Their workplace has this big mirror so we camwhored a bit heh.


Then we went to their lockers and it has a big mirror too....

selfie? 
After that, we walked around and took some ootd shots.

My mum told me that my dressing sense is horrible and I look like a christmas tree. Hmm, guess my dressing brings some seasonal feel? 
Reindeer love
Took quite a lot of failed shots so I decided to do a small storyline since they're already taken.


<3
Then, I did my nails on Thursday night! 

Took about 2.5 hours even though they're nail stickers cause cutting the stickers to my nail size is such a chore. Plus, I didn't want my nails to look too plain so I took more time to add on some blings.

Also, I was scrolling through some food images and was so hungry I decided to cook caramel sauce.

Just love caramel man<3 
I also made my own caramel frapp after that!
100% handmade hehe
No idea why but I got a little worried about my future today. I really have no idea what to do. I was really keen to going to a JC previously as I did not want to choose any course for now. But, I received several leaflets today about polys and I must admit that I got a bit shaken. Life really is about making decisions but I'm so fickle minded about everything sigh. Maybe I hesitate too much? Maybe I value my dignity too much? 

// what should I do now

No comments:

Post a Comment