Saturday, August 17, 2013

thoughts+ liebster awards

went out today wearing this and I felt very weird. Its been so long since I've worn just a plain pullover// something so kiddy/young looking. My mum always tells me that I wear clothes too old for my age, so I tried this out today. Wouldn't have bought this shirt under normal circumstance cause its simply not my style but I got it from a grabbag so i have no choice. But still, I kinda like the checkered patchwork at the elbow. 
But I got very angry when I wore this top cause I had to cut out the price tag while I was wearing it as  I forgot to remove it earlier. By doing so, I accidentally cut out some of my hair wtf, as if my hair dropping problem wasn't serious enough.
I guess this is what 16 year olds are supposed to wear??  0.0
but its still very comfortable la hehe+ the frog kinda cute :P

Got the berrylite yoghurt again cause its super cheap and nice. Got strawberry kiwi this time and I loved it <3
That's all for my Saturday i guess. 

I received a comment from a blogger last week and she told me that she norminated me for Liebster Award.



I did a little research and here's what is means.
"The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Isn't that sweet? Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.
It is said to have originated from Germany. "

so you must be thinking, whats the award. Actually, there is no actually award but just a way of spreading love and ''shouting out'' to bloggers (with less than 200 followers)

rules for this award : 
1. Appreciate the one who nominated you by linking back and following their blog.
2. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers (no tag backs) and let the nominees know they are nominated by leaving a comment on their sites. 
3. Answer the 11 questions that the person that tagged you asked.

1: I was nominated by Kesly for this award. (thanks :D )
2: I'm really sorry but I really have no idea who to nominate so I shall skip this section. 
3: questions she asked:

1. What is your most worn piece of clothing?
I think it would be dresses. especially those with floral prints :)
2. Silver or Gold?
Silver, but rose gold would be nice too.
3. What is your favorite makeup brand in general?
Za
4. Do you have a favorite accessory? If so, what is it?
A necklace from citigems. I wear it almost all the time when I have no idea which necklace I should wear to match my outfits.
5. Name your top 5 stores to buy clothing!
No particular store but I get most of my clothings from Bugis or online.
favourite online shop would be fridaybest :)
6. Wedges, Stilettos or Chunky Heels?
Wedges.
7. Who is your favorite designer?
-
8. If you were to get married, which designer will you pick to design your wedding dress?
-
9. Spring/Summer or Fall/Winter?
fall and spring. hope I get to see sakura flowers pretty autumn leaves like the pictures below at least once before I die.








10. List 5 of your fashion essentials.
peplum clothings


clothings with floral prints


assymetrical skirts


Clutches


 flats


11. Do you blog based on your mood or do you have a schedule?
mood, if I feel extremely lazy, I won't blog even if I have time. But a little of schdule as I blog mostly on weekends.


Bye and thanks for reading:)




No comments:

Post a Comment