Saturday, August 10, 2013

Explore

Warning: very zilian post

I saw a video on facebook previously showing a pair of speakers which had water inside and I was very fascinated, and on that very day, my brother came home and told me that he saw a very nice pair of speakers at Lot One which had water inside...
so I concluded that they were the same..
And ... We decided to go get them on thurs :D

Idk why I decided to dress up in a different style that day..
I think I look a teeny little like a streetdancer with the cap on hehe.
making full use of the cap which is a given to me by my brother. Wonder why he's so nice sometimes but so irritating at other times :O
Got it for only $44.90 even though its tagged $59.90. I think the price tag was pasted wrongly and it came out as $49.90 at the counter. I had popular card too so additional discounts YAY^^
Went to Courts after that and and saw the same speakers selling for $59.90, so i concluded that buying from popular is cheaper :DD
Heres a short video of the speakers (which I've posted on instagram) :


Really loved them as they're very colourful hehe, but sometimes I get distracted from my stuff just to stare at the water >.<

As for today, I went out with Krystal and we headed to Bugis(:


On the train~

Didn't really buy anything for myself there other than a pair of shorts for my aunt and an accessory for my mum. So happy that I'm not splurging anymore:D
After shopping, we decided to take some ootd photos:)

After this, we went to have out lunch/snack at KFC. Was quite relunctant at first as my manager told me that I grew fatter while I was at work yesterday. He even said that I got double chin *bangmyheadonthewall*
After eating, we decided to explore the place a bit! Somehow we ended up at Kampong Glam..
And we decided to be tourists and took some touristy shots :P
*if you cannot stand zilian photos then don't continue*


We even got a stranger to snap this for us hehe.

YAY FOR LAMPPOSTS
Exactly the same but weird facial expression :P

Blissed to sit down
My wedges was hurting me like crazy at that time alr cause its one size bigger as New Look didn't have my size :(

Act 一个思文 HAHA  (act ladylike)
So after this shot, I was really too tired to move and We took some self shots

Love the lighting~
after that, we decided to walk around some more~


I told Krystal to stand in front of the triangular wall so that I can take one artistic photo ...
After that, it was my turn and we really didn't realise that its a road for cars cause we were too obsessed with camwhoring.. and the car driver super irritated and show one stupid face while we siam out of his way~

So here's the risk death photo :


Wind added effects to my hair~








hehe my leg looks a little long due to the angle :D


man photobombing -_-
and he did a great job by being super bu zidong and just sit there
the windows look like chocolate ^^

uneven tan so I have ombre skin 
Hey I'm opening the gates

The gates are so heavy that I'm sweating and they're not even moving

zilian no cure so I had to endure the prickly grass at my legs.
hence, I ended up with a super sian face.



I've not see a fountain before so must pose HAHA
Overall, I think that Kampong Glam is super pretty and everybody should go there to relax or something.
Go there now! Registration at MHC's front desk :P

Krystal looks very cute here^^ :

last photo of me bye!
only selectively posted some photos here if not this post will last you one day.
After all the photos, I went to redeem my ice cream from Maggie Moos. Bought it from qoo10 as I'm an auntie and its on discount for only $3.90 (usual:$6.90). Chose strawberry skydive and toffee. All I can say is that the strawberry was very disappointing as it tasted very diluted and Mcdonald's strawberry sundae taste much better and cheaper. But the toffee was surprisingly very good and I definitely will go back for it again(if there's still offer) :)


saw this on twitter hmm~
somewhat true i think.

anyway, I've listen to the song 偶阵雨 as it was recommended to me by SiQi and I really love the song.
here's the lyrics and MV if you're interested. 




过去总算渐渐都还过得去
未来就等来了再决定
回忆多少还留一点点余地
还不至于回不去

谁的青春没有浅浅的瘀青
谁的伤心能不留胎记
谁的一见钟情不刻骨铭心
谁能任性不认命

你的嘴角微微扬起
你用微笑剪接我的微电影
偶尔饶了我自己
偶尔难免还想你
偶尔晴时多云偶尔有阵雨

我的下巴微微仰起
不让泪滴主演我的微电影
你是微醺的上集
你是微妙的下集
你是未完待续当局者的谜

谁的青春没有浅浅的瘀青
谁的伤心能不留胎记
谁的一见钟情不刻骨铭心
谁能任性不认命

你的嘴角微微扬起
你用微笑剪接我的微电影
偶尔饶了我自己
偶尔难免还想你
偶尔晴时多云偶尔有阵雨

我的下巴微微仰起
不让泪滴主演我的微电影
你是微醺的上集
你是微妙的下集
你是未完待续当局者的谜

你是微醺的上集
你是微妙的下集

我的下巴微微仰起
不让泪滴主演我的微电影
你是微醺的上集
你是微妙的下集
你是未完待续当局者的谜

谁的一见钟情不刻骨铭心

credits: mojim.com

bye and thanks for reading and bearing all the zilian <3


3 comments:

  1. I love your nude wedges! You are so cute :)

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, will do a blog post on it this weekend. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete