Saturday, January 30, 2016

Expressions: Body System

I headed down to Expressions again two weeks ago.

This time, I wanted to re-try the Slim Juice as well as the Wheat Bran Supplements as it was after the feasting festive season and I thought it would let me better see the effects of them. 

This time, I'm proud to say that with my usual diet and no exercising, I lost 0.6 KG and had a decrease in body fat percentage of about 1%!

Hence, I'm proud to say that I've tested and proven that Slim Juice really does guarantee absolute solution for my slimming goals!!
Cr: http://www.expressions.com.sg/slim-juice
Other than its health benefits, I must mention that Slim Juice taste good even on its own!  But if you prefer, you can also mix it with fruit juice for an enhanced taste.


As for the Wheat Bran & Psyllium Capsules, it acts as a supplement for our bodies so that we can reach our daily recommended dietary fibre intake. Researchers recommend for us to take in 25-35 grams of fibre daily but in our normal diets, it is found that most adults only take in 12 grams per day!

Hence, we are recommended to take in another 12 grams through the Wheat Bran & Psyllium Capsules for a good dose of niacin and vitamin B6.


After my second weight taking at the centre, Expressions has kindly allowed me to try out one of their treatment- Expressions VIP Body System! 
Their cosy treatment room! 
Expressions VIP Body System is the ideal solution to reduce excess weight, fat, cellulite, slack skin and fluid retention. 

Body system works by using infrared rays as cellular metabolic activator! 

When it comes to slimming, everyone is always afraid of side effects. Fret not, infrared rays are safe for the skin and the treatment will help you to burn fats and firm up!!

When positioned in contact on the skin, the infrared rays penetrate deeply in a unidirectional way, without any dispersion. This allows heat transmission to the tissues which promotes discharging of fats and increase in metabolism.

When the machine was strapped on to my thighs and stomach, what I felt was mainly vibrations. The consultant was caring and paid attention to how I felt. She kept asking if the intensity of the vibrations was alright and adjusted them according to my comfort. 

I chose quite a high intensity (I hope) as I really wanted to lose more fats at my problem areas! The vibrations were slightly uncomfortable at first but it became quite bearable after about 5 minutes. 

During the treatment, oxygenation and microcirculation are also greatly enhanced. The directional waves induce the bundle of muscles to do isotonic movements with a pumping effect. 

The pumping effect of the movement helps to discharge any waste fluids from my body. The induced directional waves eliminate the Adipose layers, resulting in the firming of the muscles.



For one session, the calories burnt is equivalent to 300 situps and one can lose up to 1.5KG!! 


After the session, I lost 1.5 cm from around my tummy area and I was really amazed. It didn't felt like fluid loss to me as I did not sweat at all which some might say when compared to other slimming companies which use sweating as a way of detoxing.


Slimming and firming of muscles without any effort? Count in me for such great deals man!!


To add on, from now till the end of march, enter "GIVEME15" for 15% off all products when you shop at expressions.co !

EXPRESSIONS BRANCHES

Orchard
121 Penang Road #01-02 Regency House
Singapore 238464
6235 9890
orchard@expressions.co
10:30 am - 8:30 pm Mon - Fri
10:00 am - 5:30 pm Sat - Sun

Upper Thomson
2 Sin Ming Road #01-06 Sin Ming Plaza
Singapore 575583
6358 1555
thomson@expressions.co
10:30 - 8:00 Mon - Fri
10:00 - 5:00 Alternate Sat - Sun




Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment