Monday, February 23, 2015

Dominos Gold Rush Party


How many of you have tried the new golden chicken from Dominos? Because I have and I loved them! Especially the golden outback flavoured ones.

I was invited to Domino's Gold rush party a while back to try out their new golden chicken as well as some of their famous pizzas
Bliss
I'm excited to share that Domino's is now having a "golden chicken" competition with many attractive prizes up to $12,888!!

The winner gets a chance to shop like a celebrity with $2000 shopping money, personal shopper as well as a luxurious ride in a limo with a personal chauffeur!!


More details over at Domino's !

So here's my entry! 
I remember being trying very hard to be creative that day because we were only given 15 minutes. 

Ended up google-ing for golden chicken for some ideas.

Many chickens came up from the search.. So, I ended up decorating my 'golden chicken' with more chickens.

After drawing, the main attraction of that evening was served!!
Wo de zui ai <33 (Golden Outback)
(Golden Mediterranean) 

(Golden Italiano) 

Sidetrack a little, their chilli prawn pizza with thin crust taste so good that I had two slices that evening!!


Cheers to a complete Domino's meal with Golden chickens!!



Exclusively for my readers
(From 9 Feb 2015 to 1 March 2015)

Simply quote:

BLG209A Free Golden Chicken with Regular Pizza Purchase
BLG209B Free Golden Chicken with Large Pizza Purchase
BLG209C Free Golden Chicken with X-Large Pizza Purchase
BLG209D To Purchase Golden Chicken at $5.00 (U.P: $10.80)

Many thanks to TIN and Domino's for the invite to the Gold Rush Party!
Shall end off this post now with some other photos taken that day:)






Many thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment