Sunday, February 1, 2015

How I lost 5.1" just by sleeping

CNY is coming and I'm sure most of our houses are stocked up with CNY goodies already! (As I'm typing this post, I'm eating one of them T.T )

During this festive season, I believe it is unavoidable that we might gain more weight/inches around our body.
I was invited to Suddenly slender's launch last November and introduced to their new treatment- Ionithermie Body Contouring(IBC).

Before the launch @ Holiday Inn
With Vivian

With the other bloggers
All the products from the Ionithermie Body Contouring Series

Before the showcase of how IBC works
Benefits of IBC:
  • Clinically proven results: Smoother skin texture and reduced measurements
  • Defines upper abdominal muscles and improves contour
  • Activates the Trans Versus Abdominus (TVA).
  • Excellent for post natal re-establishment of muscle tone.
  • Aids circulation and lymphatic drainage 
  • Reduces water retention and the appearance of cellulite
  • Lifts, smoothens and tones the quadriceps
  • Inch loss of up to 8 inches per treatment
  • Detoxifies the body
Model trying out IBC
We were then given a small amount of thermal aroma mask to try out its texture.
It dried up quite quickly and left a refreshing touch on my skin.


The pretty ladies of Suddenly Slender

We were all given a goodie bag during the event!

The event was very well organised and got me anticipating for my treatment in December!

Headed to the Yishun branch because it was nearest to my house!
The wide array of essential oils
I was brought to the consultation room whereby I needed to fill up my particulars and some of my usual habits!
Cozy lighting yay
Excited!!
My treatment room!
Had to change into a bath robe and take a steam bath for about 20 minutes. Quite glad that I did not put on thick makeup that day because they really will melt inside the room!
Mandatory mirror shot
After the steam bath, I was lead to another room whereby the thermal aroma mask(as mentioned above) was applied on the target areas.

It is a conductive heating clad which heats and and gives us a relaxing feel. By placing it on the target areas, it will accelerate blood circulation, improve lymphatic flow and also relax the muscles.

Some wires were also attached to the mask whereby Iontophoresis was carried out. The non-invasive electrical stimulation will facilitate in the penetration of the active ingredients into the skin layer.


The mask was to be put on for 20 minutes but I think I fell asleep because I only remembered the staff coming into the room to put the mask and within "less than a minute", they came back saying they wanna remove the mask.
I guess this just shows how comfortable the treatment was that I fell into such a deep slumber.

My measurements were taken after the treatment again and I lost a total of 5.1" and about 400 grams!

I think that the results are quite amazing in just a session!

Of course, mine was not the most incredible one!
IBC has gone through seven (7) years of clinical researches and trials. The results indicate from 1" up to 8" inches loss in the treated areas of the body on 96% of the subjects. 




For more information, you can check out www.suddenlyslender.com.sg


Orchard Branch
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111
Raffles Place Branch
Malacca Centre
20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979
Tel: 6345 8111
Yishun Branch
Blk 930 Yishun Central 1
#01-123
Singapore 760930
Tel : 6481 3168


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment