Friday, December 7, 2012

Smile

Hihi^^
This week's rather boring and I had been staying at home most of the time except for last night, cause I went to crew gathering whoots^^
At first it was quite awkward cause Cailing working then idk who to talk to haish:(
Then after mixing around , I got to know Amy better then we talked a lot hehe.
Then there was the lucky draw, won a bag LOL but eventually gave it away cause I don't need it.
Was very emotional for the whole day ytd idk why, especially 11 plus last night haish.
The mood dragged on till today and I deactivated my facebook lol. Don't think I will reactivate it until next year when I need it for bio bah!
I even had the thought of deleting this blog hehe.
Mood got better at work today ^^
And tmr jasmine is gonna have a flea at my house downstairs ! So do come and support her hehe! ^^

Listening to 白色婚礼 now and the song quite nice so here's the lyrics;
今天特别冷
我想
是冬天来了
翻出一件件毛衣
也翻出有你的记忆
记得去年冬季
你说好下个冬季举行一场白色婚礼
在耶诞前夕
就我和你
两个人的婚礼也可以很甜蜜
接近零下的天气
强迫自己穿着短袖上衣
冷到不能呼吸
却害怕穿上毛衣
又想起了你
发现是冬季
眼泪结了冰
分不清
是太冷还是痛心
Oh来不及
毛衣来不及送洗
我过期的白色婚礼.
沙滩不再美丽
情歌不再动听
我们不再可以一起 一起
踩著浪花数著脚印
我们过期的约定

Okie here are the photos I took ytd , not much though ~

Craving for KFC now :(






No comments:

Post a Comment