Sunday, July 26, 2015

Aqua Tips by Dazzlette

Dazzlette Nails

Be pampered like a princess
Its my third time to Dazzlette already and just like each time, I end up being more amazed and dazzled by my nails when I leave the shop! 

I'm sure ALL of us have seen the quicksand glitter or fishtanks phone case or even own one before because it is just so popular recently! 

But I'm very sure not many of you have seen it on nails before, not in Singapore at least.

When Dazzlette first posted an instavideo on Aquatips, I was intrigued and knew that it was going to be my next nail design because it is just so unique!

I didn't know what colour I wanted this time because I thought that aquatips were only suitable for blue-y beach themes. However, Koji knew that I was joining HCR's ambassador contest the next day and my outfit was going to be a pink summer dress, she designed this sweet looking and classy set for me!



Who says that you glitter quicksand designs are only limited to phone cases? I can have them in my nails too!πŸ’•πŸ’…πŸ» Got my nails extended by @dazzlette_nails right after my piano concert and I'm loving them😍 #dazzlettenails #aquatipsbydazzlette

I'm really glad to be one of the first few in Singapore to try out the aquatips!
I'm quite sure aquatips will be a big hit because there are more and more nail salons are following the trend too!

Other than the aqua tip designs, Koji did flower and shell inlays on my index and ring finger respectively!
Looking elegant and classy
I must admit that this set of nails has got the most attention from my friends and they were all amazed by the moving glitters:)

I'm not even kidding when I said that it matches my dress. Thumbs up to Koji's skills because all I told her about my dress was that it was going to be pink and checkered.





You can be one of the first few in SG to own your very own set of aquatips too! 
Simply book your appointment with Dazzlette at 9099 9928!

Dazzlette Nails

231 Bain Street
Bras Basah Complex
#01-71 s180232

For appointments, please call 90999928 / 63334221

Instagram: http://instagram.com/Dazzlette_Nails



♥ Thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment