Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Music Run X ECP

Attended the Music Run Media launch with Debbie (Thanks for the invite) about a month ago!

The run sounded exciting and I was really looking forward to it! But sadly, due to timing clashes with CNOS4 finals, I cannot attend the run. Sigh, I guess I'll have to wait till next year then!

After the event, we went around to take some shots!


While taking this shot, Debbie was joking with me about how perfect it would be if a bird flew to our hands.

And then I thought why not. Nothing is impossible :D

So I guess that kinda explains the photo above heh.



Text me?
  
  
Today is actually the day before the music run and I'm coincidentally at Sentosa for a school camp. I heard some of the music being played to test out the sound system and I'm feeling so sad to be unable to attend the run rn:(

 
Also, since I'm at the beach, I shall do another throwback to my east coast park trip with my ex colleagues. So glad that even after a year plus of leaving the job, we're still in contact:D
   
Saw this pretty place at ecp and bugged JM to help me take this photo. Haha even though Singapore does not have cherry blossom trees, we do have replicas:p

It was a great evening while we just sat together talking about how have we been, eating and playing truth or dare.

I believe that every friendship requires effort to maintain and I'm really glad that we are still putting in this effort. <3

Time really flies and tomorrow will be the end of CNOS4. It's been a great month while I get chances to work with different individuals to complete every task. 

No matter what the outcome will be, I'm glad to have joined this competition and thankful for those who came down to support me for challenge two :)

Will talk more about challenge 2 and 3 in the next post.

Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment