Friday, March 13, 2015

CNOS 4

Cineleisure's next online sensation is back! And it's at its forth instalment this year!
I'm really excited to join this year's competition because cineleisure is a place for youths like myself and you all to hang out!

In this post, I shall share with you all my favourite places in Cineleisure.

1. Beadstreet
This is a shop I will never miss whenever I am at Cine!
Their accessories are super affordable starting from only $0.90!
If you are looking for basic phone covers,  I think bead street is the best place because their prices are competitive and might even be cheaper than if you buy online!



2. The Editors market


Having the most trendy apparels in town, its a no wonder that The Editor's market is a hot favourite among us :)

Plus the best part is its cheaper if you buy more :D



3. Eighteen Chefs


Had cheese baked pasta($+0.80) while V had Baked Rice and the basic meal set only cost $6.40 including a drink and a scoop of vanilla ice cream!


Yup, that concludes my short post on my recommended places in Cineleisure!

Do hope that I get shortlisted for CNOS 4!

Heres my entry video btw:



Thanks and reading and its gonna get sensational!!! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment