Saturday, April 20, 2013

Choir

When I was in Sec 1, I chose choir as my forth(last) choice when I submitted my CCA choice form.
I chose it only because it seemed 'slack' at that moment and I had to put something on the form. My first choice was BasketBall , followed by Girl's Brigade,and AVA.
Basketball and AVA at that time was not a core CCA so I got into Girl's Brigade. Once the CCA results was out, I regretted immediately as the CCA was on Saturdays. So I 'quitted' before I even joined the first session. Eventually, I got into choir. I was quite happy about it and I got into basketball and AVA too. I thought I was able to join basketball and ava without joining choir and let those two combine to be 'core' CCA(*act smart) but i failed:(   Got forced to quit AVA as it clashes with choir plus some other issues regarding basketball. Was super sian and I quitted basketball ite too.

So... I ended up in choir.

It was not as slack as I thought it was.

However, I started liking choir more as I participated in my first choir performance, Radix.

Then time passed very quickly and I transferred school. Wanted to change CCA to basketball/AVA but was not allowed to. so I stayed on.
When I attended my second practice in Riverside, I realized my conductor was still Mr Wong and I was so happy HAHA.

Can't believe that two/three years passed so quickly and I participated in SYF this year.
Really learnt a lot through choir and made some good friends :)
Here are the photos taken during SYF,  11 April. (warning: a lot)

Sat with Zihuan on the bus and we practically took photos all the way from the school to SOTA:D
shall post only some if not this post will never end:B


:D


DIE ALSO MUST SHOW THAT I CAN TIE A BUN


:P


CHINS TOO HEAVY


with zihaun, rachel and yiling in the toilet.


zihuan again -_-

CHOIR<3

 
last serious photo with credits to kiantat HAHA

We got accomplishment and to be honest, I was very disappointed with the results.
But I must say, we all did out best (:

as for yesterday, (20 april) , we had speech day performance, which was probably the last performance the sec 4's can participate in :')
shall let the pics do the talking again :D

Favourite people in choir (:


With Yiling:D


With Zihuan^^


cause we love to take photos :D


* TWIST *


With Yijie:)


trying so hard to be cute here LOL


Kiantat looks extraordinary handsome yesterday


SO I FORCED HIM TO POSE ONE MORE


With Vincent + Martin at the back looking curious HAHA


With Kelsey *favourite pose*


With Ristina (:


With Vernice. Literally laughed died after the photo


Ronald also looks very shuai so we took a photo :B


With Terence ^^


With Ms shereen (:


One more even though they look the same


with Huimin (:


With Eliza (:


With Ronaaa !! ^^


With Dina

The choir guys before performance


With Liying :D


TWINNEYYY <:




With Martin :D


HAHAHAH *inserts smirk face*


tried to copy them but heart shape failed :(






With Jiajia (:


YAY ONE MORE PHOTO

With Eva <3333 choir+desk mate
Zihuan trying to photobomb -_-

PRINCESS ANNORT HEH


ONE MORE ALSO HAAHAHHA


OMG HAHAHA *inserts more smirk faces*


With Bariah




Zihuan wants to bite me :0


ALL KISS ME LA HAHA

After everything, we went to the canteen and I took a photo with Vianne and Gekkhee !
Vianne :D
Three Polaroids !

 A big thank you to the super sweet juniors which gave us the goodie bag!
Very thoughtful and sweet of them^^
Thank you <3
Lastly ,  a very big thank you to Mr Wong. Learnt a lot of things from him these four years and I think I will continue choir next time!

 
Forced to pose with me too :P


Yup , that's all for today! Bye ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment