Saturday, April 27, 2013

Buffet


YAY I LOVE BUFFETS!

Went to Marina Country Club's Sakura with my brother and Uncle Ben just now!

The food was raw so we had to barbeque them ourselves.
HAHA the photos below was everything that I ate myself so be prepared to see a pig :P
pasta, dory fish and scallops


Sushi


grilled salmon, prawns and chicken


CAN YOU SEE HOW MUCH I LOVE MUSHROOMS
The food was all rather fresh plus cooking them yourselves made eating more enjoyable! Loved the grilled prawns the most cause they were juicy with a little bit of sweetness^^

I think I ate the most out of all of them:P

Ended my meal with 5 scoops of icecream cause all the flavours were so nice and I wanted to try most of them.


chocolate, mocha, lime sorbet, orange sorbet and strawberry
Was so full that I felt close to exploding :P
but nevermind cause 吃饱包的感觉很幸福 HAHA

shall end this post with a few selfies! :B
OOTD was very simple- daisy pullover with studded shorts

I TURNED FATTER


Trying out the sexy lips effect
:P


anyway , I participated in fridaybest's competition! Do vote for me okie! (I'm losing now D:  )

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=485109844872080&set=a.485109821538749.1073741850.230386507011083&type=1&theater

Thanks HAHAH



No comments:

Post a Comment