Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Soteria Singapore

Some time ago, Engel, the lady boss of Soteria Face & Nail / Soteria Hair studio invited me over to try out their service!

I had the luxury of choosing from facial/manicure/pedicure/hair smoothening or hair scalp treatment!

After much thoughts, I decided to go for the hair scalp treatment because the amount of hair I find in my comb always scares me! 

I was first given a scalp massage then my stylist applied a nourishing ampoule for me!
Massaging in the ampoule


After massaging in the ampoule, a hair mask was applied to my scalp.
A cooling sensation was immediately felt! 

This indicates that the mask was doing its job to increase blood circulation in my scalp to stimulate hair growth! By increasing blood flow to my scalp, the fine capillaries in my scalp are dilated, allowing more supply of nutrients and energy the hair matrix.

The hair root was also stimulated to promote more hair growth!

Balloon head :b

After about 20-30 minutes, I was done with my hair mask!
My stylist then head on to temporarily curl my hair for a more finished look!





Thank you Soteria for this wonderful experience!

Having won 2014/15 SME Asia Award, 2014 Asia Pacific Brands Award and several more, you can definitely trust Soteria with your beauty routines!



Soteria Face & Nail / Soteria Hair Studio

Block 203, Hougang Street 21,
 #01-47 Singapore 530203


Operating Hours :  
Weekdays 10:30am to 9:00pm 
Weekends 10:30am to 7:30pm
Public Holidays 10:00am to 7:00pm


After my treatment at Soteria hair studio, I popped by Soteria Face and Nail which was located conveniently two shops away! 

There was a table full of pink goodies by Stay Home Mum Cafe ♥ 


Do check out their website or instagram for more delicious goodies ♥

Don't worry, the words are printed on edible icing!




I also had the opportunity to make my very first candle!

Tadaaa!


After the event, we were all given a door gift which consisted of lavender shower and bath oil, moisturizing and brightening ampoules and a moisturizing hand cream! 

A big shoutout to the brightening ampoule because my face had a great improvement in the radiance!

Thank you Soteria for the wonderful pampering day! 

Soteria Face & Nail / Soteria Hair Studio

Block 203, Hougang Street 21,
 #01-47 Singapore 530203


Operating Hours :  
Weekdays 10:30am to 9:00pm 
Weekends 10:30am to 7:30pm
Public Holidays 10:00am to 7:00pm



Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment