Friday, November 28, 2014

How I celebrate Halloween part 2&3

The first time I ever started celebrating Halloween was probably last year. Can't really say that I'm THAT into it but I celebrated it three times this year! Its probably the only fun event after chinese new year this year.
For my first celebration, I headed to USS Halloween Horrors Night IV with a group of friends! Heres the link if you haven't read it!

I signed up for my school's Halloween Game Master this year.
Couldn't go for the trainings as I had other commitments so I was assigned the makeup artist role initially. Had quite a lot of fun putting on makeup for people and halfway I got kinda bored and drew kinda too thick eyebrows for some :p

But of course, to be able to join as a GM would be more fun! Luckily, they needed more scarers so I became a witch!

Didn't bring my camera that day hence I do not have that much photos.
All photos below are credited to Lixuan & Jiajing.










Definitely had a great time that night scaring and screaming at people :p


As for my third celebration, we went Trick 'O' Treating!
Here are some photos of the cute and halloween themed food that night.
Pumpkin Cupcake


Tombstone cheesecake
😍😍
Didn't dress up in contrast to last year whereby I spent hours trying to put on my witch makeup. Just wore a witch hat and that's it! I think that is one symptom of me growing old and losing all my fun :(

Here's a link to last year's post anyway: http://flying-helicopters.blogspot.sg/2013/11/trick-or-treats.html



I really liked the feel The Woodgrove had. Some houses were really so effortfully decorated! Plus most of the people there dressed up really nicely. I even saw a girl dress up as Elsa from frozen.



I think for that night, only Kiantat and I were more "serious" in going trick 'o' treating because we forever young. 😌😌😌

One of the house which has a ghost on the balcony. It was so real that at about 12am when we were about to go home, I saw its hands move due to the wind and it freaked me out quite a little. 😥 Mainly because the roads have cleared and it was already very quiet.

Another very wonderfully decorated house was that the owner actually put a mannequin/real person at the lift and it kept going up and down, giving the illusion of the "ghost" floating around. No photos because it was too far away.
 <3

OOTN 
Probably didn't put in my best effort to dress up that day but I definitely enjoyed myself!

Thanks for reading this short update! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment