Friday, September 21, 2012

heyyy ! 
Played lets play during recess , third time playing ^^ 
won the first round but second lost to jasmine's team .
Anyw grats on winning ^^
Was so sweaty after recess that even during mother tongue i was sweaty :$
then I decided to clear my files from my locker and table so i brought everything down . 
Heehee thanks Natasha and Jieying for helping me carry some:D

then went back to school at 3 for choir concert (:
pinned up all my feelers cause i good girl :D
so i look weird lor. dont judge okay ? :b

photos :

Xiaoyann

Kelly~
HI

U see Dina ? :P




FEEL SO WEIRD WITHOUT FEELERS


zilians :b

at the hospital






Mr wong !~ K i look weird :(

LOL

:b


Sandra wearing bandana :p 
bored ^^

With xiaoyan (: 

With Zihuan (:

omg my hair getting messier :/



Yiling ! SHE THMM CUTE LOOK LIKE DOLL

Yijie ^^

Take again cause we vain LOL

Again ~

one more

Last one LOL

Ronald (:



::


Ronald and his laopo :P JK





Hais EOY coming soon :(
Need to start studying alr !!
Hope i can get good results , especially for o level chinese , pls let me get 'a' . Idw drop hmt next year :(
anyw , been quite happy this few days though idk why , must be cause i sotplug alr :p but idccccc
Feels good to be happy :D

Good luck for eoy !
 
BYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment